Sunday 8 January 2012

A little more about me

Goodmorning - well I woke up way too early for a sunday, but of course what did I do instead of rolling over and going back to sleep?  I turned on the computer.  I was excited about my blog that I started last night with my new and dear friend scootermayhem.blogspot.com.  We got my blog started and then chatted the night away.  We have even started our own new riding group for mature woman!  haha  I can see that the two of us are going to be a force to reckon with - so look out Victoria.
So now that I have done my first blog last night, I guess you can see the way I think about rider safety.  You will no doubt hear more about this as time goes on.
I should have introduced myself before I got into my little rant about what I encounter when out riding.  But  the rant was ready first......haha.
I am a fairly new rider, but have already been riding to work everyday so far through the winter....thank goodness its been a mild winter so far. Have been clocking as many kms as I can to get as much experience as possible before the summer arrives.  Then the real riding will begin and you will never find me at home.  A little more about me, I have 3 wonderful kids and 2 grandkids, my grand daughter is 5 months old and my grandson is 6 yrs old.

Well I think I might just go back to sleep for a little longer then get up and clean and polish my bike - she has been neglected for a while since I leave for work in the dark and get home in the dark.  Then after that I might just go look at a new cell phone. One that I can blog and tweet and fb from on the go!  Then a ride!!  Will tell you more as the day goes on!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogsphere! I don't think the Island knows what its in for with all of us adventure road goddesses taking to our bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! 犀利士網購

    ReplyDelete