Friday 13 January 2012

What a week!

Well this week sure has had a lot of twists and turns!  Starting with a personal identity breach at my place of work.  The ramifications of that are so long term I dont even want to think about it.  Maybe it good that I dont have lots of money in the bank or the kind of credit that these people go for!
Then ended the week up with my son having a major meltdown over his girl friend who had hurt him.  It was a rough night. I love my kids to bits and so glad that I have a great relationship with them, but still it can be hard as a parent to watch them try to deal with tough times in life.
I also decided to make a new years resolution, this year I am going to lose weight, and blog it as well.  Maybe then I will be accountable to myself!  Hmm am I going to be able to do it?  I hope so - I want to look good and get into some nice riding gear for my bike.
Well its time to go to bed, I hope its not snowing tomorrow, I want to ride to the bike shop to get my clutch lever.

1 comment:

  1. Join the club. One of my new year's resolutions is a healthier lifestyle going along with weight loss. Rewarding yourself with a new set of riding gear is a very good reason to lose weight, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete